Are they gonna fix the dungeon bug?

Could you please add USE Mu to the list? :slight_smile:

I keep getting invited to groups, and then the player with the orb keeps trying it even after i tell them to wait, and there’s gonna be a major problem until they can get a patch out, that players aren’t gonna have enough Amrine orbs to ensure the population makes it through lol

the amrine orb REQUIRES AN ITEM FROM THE END OF THE DUNGEON TO CRAFT ANOTHER ONE! LOL

Gah a lot of these have already restarted. Please help me help you by making sure we haven’t already addressed them :slight_smile:

@Luxendra,

DG issues are also happening on Kunlun, can you add it to the queue?

1 Like

any info on Nolandia?

Already on the list. Please scroll up to double-check to help me out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any info about a Alastor EU restart ?

1 Like

Iroko back up, thanks.

iroko back up ty

iroko stuck with incoming downtime on screen

1 Like

Haven’t seen Royollo reboot yet. Just to be clear we should see a message and get booted right? just want to make sure it’s not rebooting an instance server for the dungeons

Yes you should see a message and be kicked out as far as I am aware.

Edit: oh no wrong reply sorry D: @Trav

^ :grin:

US West Sarragalla has really bad Dsync in dungeons. 5-12 second delays. Any chance it can be added?

1 Like

Yeah I just bumped them to remove them. Though they’re probably focused on all the other restarts I’ve requested lol

2 Likes

Can we get a server restart on Aukumea? Dungeons are lagging badly :grinning:

Alastor EU doesn’t seem to have been restarted. So I’m requesting it then.

Thanks for the fast answers, good luck with all those requests.

did you add mu? i didn’t see it in your likes.

Thank you for all the timely requests, btw. I’m sure it’s appreciated by the entire player base.

Please add Eupana. We’ve been losing all our orbs trying to get into Amrine.

Already requested

1 Like