Are they gonna fix the dungeon bug?

Hey, I have been around mmos for 20 years now, you have a thankless job but it’s such an important one, so thank you.

I’m on Dis server and would love a restart if you can.

4 Likes

Requesting for Dis as well!

4 Likes

Luxendra can you please request one for Kukku SA region? Dungeons are with the issue for at least 60h, since there were no restarts for a while.

1 Like

Requested!

1 Like

Royllo is having this issue, we’ve tried twice to get in and failed both times!

2 Likes

Instead of saying requested over again and cluttering up this post, I’m going to start liking them, haha.

4 Likes

@Luxendra Zu-Vendis EU has the same problem in Armine for the last couple of days, major lag in the expedition. Last 2 hours 2x major lag Spike in the settlement I’m Everfall, everyone there got dc’ed. Biggest problem is the exposition tho, can’t progress story line. Thx in advance!

1 Like

Trapalanda server is unable to start Amrine Expeditions as well.

1 Like

Aukumea-US West’s expeditions have been desynced for a few days, as well.

So… ingame warning said servers are going down for maintenance. No info about how long etc. only info it gives is “visit forums.newworld.com for more details”. And on here are absolutley no details or mentioning of maintenance AT ALL.

What about the bug where you can’t enter text for the message of the day, in-game because when you start typing in the text box the game interprets your key strokes as hotkeys and closes the company screen?

I’m on Royllo of US-East, and it’s happening at least for Amrine and Starstone, maybe others as well. Lots of people reporting this issue. Sometimes it happens, others it doesn’t. Someone even said it started doing this yesterday.

Message of the day is a Known Issue

2 Likes

Already requested for Royllo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Luxendra you’re an angel; We’re also experiencing a lot of lag in the expeditions on Tir Na Nog (EU)

Most people can still enter, but it is really only doable with a team that is overleveled by 5 levels or more.

Eu iroko has the same de-sync issue. :confused:

1 Like

We just restarted Iroko :thinking: Escalated Tir Na Nog though.

3 Likes

Do we have a eta on the restart? tonight? tommorow?

nvm, i see your rolling through them

Having the same issue on Ys.

Hmmm weird, we havent been kicked yet (eu Iroko)