Are they gonna fix the dungeon bug?

Yeah I just bumped them to remove them. Though they’re probably focused on all the other restarts I’ve requested lol

2 Likes

Can we get a server restart on Aukumea? Dungeons are lagging badly :grinning:

Alastor EU doesn’t seem to have been restarted. So I’m requesting it then.

Thanks for the fast answers, good luck with all those requests.

did you add mu? i didn’t see it in your likes.

Thank you for all the timely requests, btw. I’m sure it’s appreciated by the entire player base.

Please add Eupana. We’ve been losing all our orbs trying to get into Amrine.

Already requested

1 Like

Already requested

2 Likes

Already requested.

1 Like

Added

1 Like

Woooo! We’re having fun. Thank you for doing all this so we can continue to progress and enjoy.

Can you please add AP Southeast Yama to be restarted the dungeons are having massive delays and is causing massive desync issues

1 Like

You’re rockin it! Just wanted to say thanks for all the work you’ve done so far.

No problem! Hoping it helps fix things temporarily while the team gets the permanent fix in.

1 Like

Go get your icecream!

I saw the Aukumea US-West server was going to reset at 5:35 PT but it went away. When’s the scheduled restart?

Please add the server Harpagion to the list. I have been unable to do this dungeon for almost 3 days now and I can’t progress.

Amrine Expedition on US west server was occasionally 1-2.25 seconds of latency for groups entering for the main story quest. Ended up giving up and trying again the next day. Had to find a group that had a tuning orb though. World is Pohjola I joined when it was underpopulated and it is now closed because it is at character limit. The game was pretty stable the last couple of days with minor freezing of player movement and looking direction that would require a restart of the game. Today the game has been hard crashing with a complete freeze and full fan speed requiring a power cycle of the PC to exit.

Luxendra, I know you’re busy and I don’t expect you to have any details on this, but I play on the Sarragala server and it’s currently categorized as full so my friends cannot make characters there. We haven’t had a queue on the server for days now so I am wondering why it is still full.

Thanks!

Hey all, hopefully I got through most of you but unfortunately I won’t be able to escalate any further requests at this time. Please know that we do have a more permanent fix coming in really soon and we will do our best to continue improving this experience for you.

I appreciate all of your patience and understanding while we work through this. Thank you!

3 Likes

A “full” status usually describes the state of the server. They look at a lot of things like queues, population size, number of characters on that server in total, etc.

Definitely keep your eye on the server list though, it can change day by day.