Are they gonna fix the dungeon bug?

Trapalanda server is unable to start Amrine Expeditions as well.

1 Like

Aukumea-US West’s expeditions have been desynced for a few days, as well.

So… ingame warning said servers are going down for maintenance. No info about how long etc. only info it gives is “visit forums.newworld.com for more details”. And on here are absolutley no details or mentioning of maintenance AT ALL.

What about the bug where you can’t enter text for the message of the day, in-game because when you start typing in the text box the game interprets your key strokes as hotkeys and closes the company screen?

I’m on Royllo of US-East, and it’s happening at least for Amrine and Starstone, maybe others as well. Lots of people reporting this issue. Sometimes it happens, others it doesn’t. Someone even said it started doing this yesterday.

Message of the day is a Known Issue

2 Likes

Already requested for Royllo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Luxendra you’re an angel; We’re also experiencing a lot of lag in the expeditions on Tir Na Nog (EU)

Most people can still enter, but it is really only doable with a team that is overleveled by 5 levels or more.

Eu iroko has the same de-sync issue. :confused:

1 Like

We just restarted Iroko :thinking: Escalated Tir Na Nog though.

3 Likes

Do we have a eta on the restart? tonight? tommorow?

nvm, i see your rolling through them

Having the same issue on Ys.

Hmmm weird, we havent been kicked yet (eu Iroko)

When they determine there is nothing preventing them from restarting the server (wars, invasions, etc.) then the team will go ahead and restart them.

2 Likes

im taking it back, just got kicked

Same with Iroko on EU

Patience is key :wink:

1 Like

But i was in a dungeon, does the reset mean i wont be able to complete it?

Entrance on Dis is still bugged :frowning:

@Luxendra

Just making sure you know specifics of the bug in case nobody said. Sorry I didn’t in OP.

When you try to use an orb key to go in dungeon, sometimes it won’t work (sometimes it does). People will press F1 to enter dungeon, but they won’t enter. You also can’t enter manually through the dungeon’s door by pressing E. It gives the option to join team, but then just nothing happens.

On top of this, you also can’t leave party or teleport anywhere because it thinks you’re in the dungeon and you’re not.

It seems as though everyone gets in or nobody does, not seen any issues where only some team members can get in but others can’t.

And again, it’s happening to a lot of people on Royllo (US-East).