Are they gonna fix the dungeon bug?

Currently on the list!

Dindymon is bugged too, can we get a restart plz? Thank you so much for all the work you guys have been doing.

1 Like

You are too fast! I just saw that you said Royllo should be restarted momentarilly. Do we need to relog? Will it kick us off?

Are we able to just request servers to be restarted here? If so, can we do Iardanes?

2 Likes

Here’s to hoping anyway! Cheers for the reply!

Love the game overall with exception to the obvious dungeon issues, but hopefully that’s something that will be fixed asap if not with the restart!

Keep up the amazing work y’all do! :partying_face:

4 Likes

It should kick you off but you can log off to be safe.

1 Like

I would hope that it’s due to actual expedition de-sync or not being able to get into the expedition, haha but yes, I will submit yours.

2 Likes

Can you put Dindymon on the list as well? Thank you so much

Already did!

2 Likes

Hi @Luxendra!
As a support manager myself, i would like to thank you for your replies, it’s an ungrateful job but nevertheless critical to maintain communication channels open to the community.
Please open more escalations for your devs to get this de-sync issue fixed as soon as possible, i need to get my Amrine hatchet god damnit! :sweat_smile:

Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Not sure if thats already acknowledged somewhere…are you aware of the level 55 dynasty dungeon crash at end Boss? Really frustrating when 3/5 crash mid fight

I think the Amrine door on Dis just ate my orb but I didn’t get in.

I like how this has just become a chat between the peop and one staff member

4 Likes

I suppose it would be too much to ask for an ETA regarding character transfers? :smiley:

Can we add the RP server Orofena to this list?

Thanks!

@Luxendra

Oh no! You’ve crossed the line D: reply bot shutting down.

No but in all seriousness, I know the team’s been working really hard to get this feature out this week and they are on track. I don’t have any additional information I can share right now though, sorry!

5 Likes

The same issue exists on EU Iroko. Please fix it :frowning:

Already on the list.

2 Likes

Added!

1 Like

And what about ETA on void gauntlets? :wink: