****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World:
- What server/world did you experience your issue on:
Castle of Steel
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:
Double number of intended mobs and almost instant respawn rate.
I watched numerous people try to solo this quest. None were successful.
I teamed up with another person three times. Even with a team of two, there are so many mobs, and they respawn so fast, that we were unable to survive (GS 615 here).
- Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please follow the steps here: [Dev Blog] How to Report Exploits - Updated)
I think it’s a bug. Out of exasperation, I watched some YouTube videos of other people going into Vehemence and doing this quest. The videos show half as many mobs, spawning at half the rate. The people who made the videos were easily able to solo the quest because they weren’t being attacked by ten mobs at the same time, and mobs weren’t instantly respawning behind them.
- (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay:
Quest is impossible to solo for everyone I watched try to do it. Even in pairs, it wasn’t possible to clear an area long enough to search chests and whatnot, because it’s a constant, non-stop battle against respawning mobs. There’s no time to do anything else.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
Go into Vehemence in Shattered Mountains.
- When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone)
11/16/2022, 10:00 pm EST