Arkadia Eta Morrow Merge - AGS

7 Likes

Why?

2 Likes

if this really happens its gonna be the end of NEW WORLD for me!

2 Likes

I cant find this thread. can you link it? I see where they posted the worlds, but not what worlds are merging into which and the date.

1 Like

They Edited a post from 2 days ago, gotta refind it and i’ll link.

1 Like

I found it haha [Notice] Server Merge: US-East, US-West, Australia, Central Europe - Official News / Official News - New World Forums

2 Likes

Thanks I appreciate.

:clown_face: :partying_face:

going to have to convince our syndicate players on smaller servers xibalba and locuta to faction swap after merge or something. there will be no wars anymore, yellow and green will just server transfer at this point

Is it possible this is a 2 step merger? Combining these worlds into Morrow, and the other covenant/marauder dominated worlds into Koclyea, and then merging those two servers?

They should reset the factions swap cooldowns. We would even throw our 10 territories to swap Yellow or something.

Or we could keep everything and dont upgrade the stations past T3 and kill the server slowly.

Or we could all swap server to Valhalla or other places to kill their merge.

1 Like

If it is, we’re missing information, that’s why we’re making this post.

AGS our server is dying because we have no competition. No competition = no content; no content = no players; no players = no competition; no competition = no content; etc… We love the idea of merging servers, but this merge does nothing except stimulate the market in the short term, but after people get bored as mentioned before the economy will die anyway. And the PVE content in this game is horrible, so we need PVP content to keep this game alive. Please pay attention to the minor complexities of game improvements, if you ignore these nuances it destroys the intended purpose of the merge.

we need more, give us all the eta xD

??? ?
Kay

Hi Morrow, Locuta and Xibalba folks,

I understand the concern here - we typically look for close to equal faction represetation post-merge as part of our process. That’s not the case with the upcoming merge due to an issue I will explain below, and also this merge is not the last that we are planning for the Arkadia Eta world set. This is the first step in a multi-merge process.

The working plan is to merge all struggling servers in the Arkadia Eta set into Morrow in early 2022. Unfortunately, we cannot do this in the super near team due to a persistence bug that would be tripped if we moved forward with the all-to-one plan right now. The merge we are moving forward with is the safest option for your worlds right now.

I hear you on the faction reset, and that is something being considered for sure. Stay tuned. If it’s possible, more info will be ready next week, likely soon after the merge.

Kay

EDIT: Valhalla will not be merged into Morrow, other worlds in the set will.

12 Likes

in tomorrow or into Morrow haha

4 Likes

Even valhalla? Into morrow?

even if purple have less population than the 2 other, our roster of 50 manage to clear the map, so we don’t need more purple into our server, we need more competition and challenge, if you bring more purple, there won’t be anymore competition, can we have at least a faction token change, or a change, just saw your message tho, but still putting that here

Are you saying that Valhalla is going to be merged into Morrow???

And regardless, this is way too much time. If you wait for another 2-3 weeks, everyone on this server will be gone.

2 Likes