Arkadia Eta Morrow Merge - AGS

sad

3 Likes

It shows me that all of Eta is being merged with morrow name being left out, so show me that all but valhalla is being merged together

1 Like

@Amaterasu_Okami @Mhaloryien @TrevzorFTW @Abyss @Unicorn @Mineral @Nyrthanea @Luxendra @DPR @Pytho
Please help us.

3 Likes

@Lethos @Nightsaber @Firecrawler @SeAmable829 @Silander @Ironsmith_Albert @AngryAlpaca @NW_Mugsy @Tosch @lyryc
Also help us.

3 Likes

It literally says:

• Xibalba, and Locuta will be merging into Morrow for Arkadia Eta.

If it’s anything different from what is writen, they just have to explain… But it’s not.

3 Likes

@Amaterasu_Okami @Mhaloryien @TrevzorFTW @Abyss @Unicorn @Mineral @Nyrthanea @Luxendra @DPR @Pytho
Please help us.

1 Like

is this an out of season april fools joke? merging 3 purple dominated servers together?

@Luxendra @Pytho @atria @Furore

3 Likes

Please fix this, we all love this game and this is just gonna kill our server even more than it already is, please do something similiar to the EU changes!

@Luxendra @Pytho @atria @Furore @lyryc

1 Like

7 Likes

Why?

2 Likes

if this really happens its gonna be the end of NEW WORLD for me!

2 Likes

I cant find this thread. can you link it? I see where they posted the worlds, but not what worlds are merging into which and the date.

1 Like

They Edited a post from 2 days ago, gotta refind it and i’ll link.

1 Like

I found it haha [Notice] Server Merge: US-East, US-West, Australia, Central Europe - Official News / Official News - New World Forums

2 Likes

Thanks I appreciate.

:clown_face: :partying_face:

going to have to convince our syndicate players on smaller servers xibalba and locuta to faction swap after merge or something. there will be no wars anymore, yellow and green will just server transfer at this point

Is it possible this is a 2 step merger? Combining these worlds into Morrow, and the other covenant/marauder dominated worlds into Koclyea, and then merging those two servers?

They should reset the factions swap cooldowns. We would even throw our 10 territories to swap Yellow or something.

Or we could keep everything and dont upgrade the stations past T3 and kill the server slowly.

Or we could all swap server to Valhalla or other places to kill their merge.

1 Like

If it is, we’re missing information, that’s why we’re making this post.