Armor Gypsum casts does not drop Legendary items

I can confirm we did find that it is not rolling as intended and we’re currently working on a fix

Me and others are still stacking up casts, waiting for a fix or update on this. Judging by other posts, I assume it’s still being worked on…

1 Like

Correct! We’re working to get that fixed, still! :pray:

5 Likes

look on the bright side. at least we are certain that luck works the way they intended.

1 Like

and compensate all players aswell?
we loose alot of legendary rolls atm, specially the player who don’t know that this is Buggy… :confused:

3 Likes

Hope to see this make next patch

1 Like

I didn’t know that’s a bug. I hope to be some compensation because of it

1 Like

Imagine getting a bugged BiS piece… :joy::sob:

1 Like

right after brimstone update launched 7 of the first 9 gypsum I used gave me a legendary and now I haven’t seen once since.

1 Like

Not going to happen. I say that as someone who lost out on like 2 weeks of daily orbs before realizing this and would absolutely love to get refunded 50+ orbs.

Think back to any instance where a bug caused people to loose stuff. AGS has never compensated players. Example: After the Brimstone patch, bags weren’t rolling with the food perk. Nobody got refunded mats that they had been saving to craft with.

I suspect the primary reason that nobody gets compensated is because they simply aren’t tracking those kinds of metrics (who has opened casts, who has crafted things, etc). It’s just not practical and would consume too many resources.

3 Likes

Same but i doubt they can or want…

I mean still didnt recieve the compensate for the tools and bags either

1 Like

Compensation? Its is not like most of us can just stop rolling armor casts…we need the shards. It has been nearly a month. Lets go!

1 Like

the bug only on armor and jewelry? cuz i got 3 legendary weapons last night

1 Like

Yes, only armor and Jewelry.

2 Likes

Yes, only for armor and jewelry… Just like what I stated… And just like you, I got Legendaries from Weapon casts…

I read that they are fixing this bug in the PTR notes.

But why is it taking so long? It’s been almost a month since someone reported this bug. It should be a priority fix!

2 Likes

Omg… no… we have to wait for the update? This isn’t being patched? :weary:

1 Like

Not in the patch notes. Fixing turkey drops is more important…WTF!

3 Likes

Maybe it was forgotten or very low priority in the task list. This only affects level 60 players and not everyone is level 60.

1 Like

I asked in my server today, apparently a player claimed he got some Legendary drops from the Armour Gypsum casts just today, so is it fixed already?

Is it safe to open my Armour Gypsum casts as of today, now?

No, your friend is just joking with you or looked at the wrong item.

2 Likes