Armoring Foods Lowering Max Gearscore Instead of Raising

• What is your character name in New World: Subwaaay
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US West Yggsdrasil
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: So basically just earlier today I had one Major Armoring trophy and crafted a bag for myself. The gear score range was 591-600 on the craft before I made it. 3 hours later I log back on, buy another major armoring trophy and go to craft another bag. With an extra armoring trophy somehow the gear score range has dropped to 586-596. I did some experimenting, picking up each trophy and replacing them, relogging, etc and realized that the armoring trophies are only increasing the minimum gearscore, and not the maximum. For example when I removed both trophies my gearscore range for an infused bag was 576-596, with both trophies placed and active the range was 586-596. Any ideas? I do not have any tax due, the armorer buff is active in the town I have a house in and I have tried crafting in 3 different towns, and both trophies have been picked up and replaced multiple times.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Wasted 120k because my trophies dont work
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
  • When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) 9:17pm MDT 6/22/2022

Update: The armoring food is actually what is bugging the craft. I closed my game and logged back on about an hour later and the gearscore range was fixed, it said 586-600 for the infused leather bag craft, after eating the food “Spicy cabbage soup” the maximum was lowered to 596 and the minimum was unchanged. The food is bugged for some reason at the moment and is not working properly for me at least

The below screenshot is before taking food after I logged back on, after eating that food it lowered to 586-596 gs range

Hello!

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. I just want to let you know that I have properly documented and submitted this game behavior to our team for further investigation. At the moment, we cannot make any promises about a definite fix. Though please stay tuned on our official channels to make sure that you would not miss any update.

Thanks a lot for your help. Have a great one!