Asgard again down, maintance message

server asgard went down after lag detected

3 Likes

No warning before server went down…how rude.
Wonder how long it will take.

1 Like

i got warning, 5 ms lag detected

1 Like

says there gonna be down for 2 hours ? i wonder what shadow stuff there pulling this time. a time skew my back side.

I meant the usual notice on the bottom of the screen when a maintenance is planned, Statix

this is the void update. worse patch ever. so many bugs, lag

try war. slideshow battle

Server UP!

Hello @Statix1973

Thank you a lot for the report. Im sorry for the situation encountered. It was needed and emergency maintenance, thank you for your patience understanding.

I would like to know if you can play now.

https://www.newworld.com/en-us/support/server-status

Thank you in advance,

Dude come on!!! That was 5 days ago!!! Please look at the trending topics, not stuff from 5 days ago! This is solved by now or the player probably left New World like many others!

@Marius_Blackwood even wrote "Server UP!* 5 days ago…

You can’t tell if we can play or not?

Thank you. I know it was 5 days ago, Im checking if players are still having issues after the downtime. If you still have an issue, please let me know in order to assist you and thank you in advance.

1 Like

Lol pro

1 Like

Hi @Blamazon

Im sorry for the issue you have, can you please let me know your current issue with the game?

Yes I do indeed have a huge issue @Standor - For 24 hours now we didn’t get any update on european tradeposts! And for many more days no update on when we can buy/sell furniture and trophies again! I’m carrying around tons of frunitures, this costs azoth and takes away storage space and it would be really nice to inform us, when this will change.

BazookaJoe,

I made a post about my disastrous experience with AGS cs.

I’d like a response to that

More importantly i’d like my issues fixed - the missing gold from the items i’d sold - approximately 7k. Its approximate, because the market place is so poorly designed its hard to tell.

I see, thank you for letting us know. You can check the following about EU servers with updates and notes:

I have a question and this is by no means meant to be offensive to you, so I sincerely apologize in advance, if it is… Are you a bot?

1 Like

Thank you. Im sorry for the issues you have in game. Our Dev team is aware about it and they are working in order to fix any situation as you can see at [Announcement] Emergency Maintenance for EU Central Region

If you consider a bug is affecting your character, please as this is a possible bug, please post it under Bugs and Exploits - New World Forums

There are some know issues our Dev team is working in order to fix as well.

Please use this section to report any in-game bugs or exploits you encounter and use the following template. Our Dev team will be able to check it as soon as possible.

Character Name:
Issue that occurred:
Time and Date:
World/Server:
Location where issue occurred:
Any steps that can be taken to reproduce the issue:

Thank you in advance.

Hello, no, Im not a bot. Im a person trying to assist you as better as we can. I understand downtime in game might be frustrating, however its still a game. We at CS and our Dev team is working hard in order to give you a great game experience, and the server maintenance its needed for it. Please be patient and thank you a lot for your comprehension.

Yeah… but you know… he’s probably stressed as everyone else here and that’s just a chance for him to have fun. So…

Congratulations! :partying_face:

…I guess

1 Like