Azoth does not update in UI after fast travel

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: NetAndy
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Tartarus
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I had 985 azoth before and after fast travelling two times. After third time, it dropped to 12 from 985 even though the azoth cost was supposed to be 275 or so.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Not enough azoth now:p
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Well, it updated after 15 minutes or so…
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: N/A
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I assume it is fast travelling between towns and getting gifts from trees.
2 Likes

Same with me.

• What is your character name in New World: Ostin di Lai
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Modun
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I had 1000 Azoth, went from Weaver’s Fen to Restless Shore and from there to Mourningdale. UI displaying same 1000 Azoth. After a relog, the travel costs were deducted. I am now with 788 Azoth.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: can’t see how many Azoth I really have
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes, needed to leave the game >: |
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: […]
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Fast travel around.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.