Azoth drained recalling to House

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

name: Ayden1024
server: Bilnibarbi

Bug description:
I had over 500 azoth when I started. All I did was recall to my house in Everfall which has no recall cost. In doing this I was dropped to 19 azoth, losing over 500 azoth.

I now can no longer teleport anywhere. I feel like the rug has been pulled out from under me. This is about my last straw. If this doesn’t get resolved I’m going to be leaving this game. I’m not going to be relegated to walking everywhere.

WHERE IS MY AZOTH???

Please reply if this has also happened to you. I’ve heard of this happening when resetting your house recall cooldown.

Weird. My recalls are fine but… I teleported to a few places and 0 azoth was used!!!

Huh, maybe teleporting is draining azoth from the wrong players - I can imagine a database screwup like that.

I think I ran into same issue, Azoth doesn’t update on client when teleporting. However relogging shows correct amount used.

Well… THANKS FOR THE RIDE BUD!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.