Azoth Staff Bugged on tier 5

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Malivy

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Sitara

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Tier 5 Azoth Staff does not work on corrupted grove level 65. Same issue with level 55 corrupted in Restless Shore.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: A bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cannot progress to better gear at end game.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

14 Likes

I am also having the same issue. Both tier 4/5 Azoth staff are useless. This is a game breaking bug. This needs to be fixed ASAP. I don’t understand how a bug like this is still in the game after a delayed release and patch. I don’t see any point to continue to play New World, outside of PVP after level 60.

2 Likes

same issue here not sure how we are expected to progress to late game without the ability to get late game gear from these

Yup still broken. You can’t even complete the legendary weapon quests due to this.

Can’t complete corruption 55 or 65 because of this.
Bug was initially reported over 7 days ago and no feedback yet.

Same Issue, this needs to be adressed asap. Its literally locking endgame content

bumping this because its broken

Please fix this, everyone is waiting for it.

Bump, this is a really big problem.

Any word from AGS staff members on this?

I think they just don’t expected 70% of the player at lvl 60 in one week, and doing that to stop the late game…

I have the same issue thought it would be fixed in the next patch, but i guess not enough people actually posted thier feedback regarding this issue. So here is my feedback.

Could you please fix this issue? We are allot of players who have the same issue.

+1 Bump, needs to be fixed asap

How is this still not fixed? Corrupted portals are a main feature of the endgame and not finishable with the bugged Azoth Staff. Blows my mind how this is not a top priority to fix. But hey we have a 5 hour maintenance to fix a few bugs that are minor in comparison.

You know, it wasnt that big of a deal if not only those corruption rifts spawned on the FREAKING QUESTS OBJECTS so you cant finish any of endgame quests on my server =)

I’m affected too.

same problem … t3 and t4 staff still in the bag

LOL!

Yaaaay! I made the Level 60, 0.8% cut yesterday too! :rofl: :clap:

@Greenvcs Is anyone of the Team aware of this issue?
With Outpost Rush not Working and Portals not working 50% off your endgame content is not available or working. This should be adressed, it was reportet 2 weeks ago for the first time.