Back to back Invasions had time to repair 1 station in between

• What is your character name in New World: Toner

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Adiri

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Back to Back Invasions after server instability, invasion with only 2 marks.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Owning a City we lost an invasion and had 8 items downgraded, we have had time to repair 2 Station and 2 Defensive. And later we have another invasion but potentially 16 downgrades in 48 hours …

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Server Instability/Reset

Multiple reports of this on different servers now, including mine (Kaluwalhatian). The economy is unsustainable as it is without these bugs. Please fix the workbenches your bug nuked this morning.

i suggested to our faction that reducing the portals would slow down the invasions, or at least make the invasion less strong. they called me stupid and that isnt how it was supposed to work.

maybe if a Dev/CS explained how its supposed to work people wouldnt get mad at losing stuff due to their own inactivity.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.