Bakhu into Lyonesse

And why Lyonesse is eating Bakhu and not the opposite ??

Companies from Lyonesse will keep territories ?

Most populated server should keep its territories

Yes, people on Lyonesse will keep their territories.

It’s shameless. They are 200. Half of the territories are holded by pve players

Seriously ? Where is the logic to give advantages to the minority ?

As usual AGS is lost when it’s time to take decisions.

@Luxendra We need a statement ! The entire server don’t understand how a high can be merged into a low. There is no reason to do that. We have long rivalry between our factions and we will just destroy every little guild who had a territory on Lyonesse.

No sense.

I hear you and understand that the merge may not be the ideal partner you were looking for.

We released an updated statement here explaining our decision behind the server merges which you can read here: [Notice] Server Merge: US-East, US-West, Australia, Central Europe - #5 by Kay

In summary, this is first step in a multi-merge process and our working plan is to reassess and address all struggling servers in early 2022.

1 Like

looks like some players today are discovering that life is just not fair

2 Likes

Lyonesse was N°1 server for Omega

Yes “WAS”; we all transfered from lyonesse to Bakhu, and now we are back on this weird server. Smart.

who care, u transfered for free why u cry ?
“weird server” doesnt mean anything, do you have a proper argument ? A server is a server.

While you’re correct that this is not a rational argument. It is a heartfelt one.

If you’ve played enough mmo’s you know this is not true. Servers have cultures all their own. Just like in the workplace you can have one that is extremely tense or one that is extremely laid back.

It’s the same with servers.

All servers will be impacted by the mergers.
In the end only the names will remain (which nobody cares about).
Baku is not the only one affected, all servers are. Smaller servers don’t have less power than others just because they are smaller.
The big guilds will regain their territory if they really deserve it, besides it will allow to purify all the guilds that have abuse bug to win their war (because everybody knows that defending is easier). So this is a good thing.
Whether it’s baku that gets eaten or baku that gets eaten, either way the argument is invalid since the “culture” will change anyway because of the wave of new players.

Dude, we have built alliances and rivalry around the color of the territories on Bakhu.

Everything we have done will be destroyed on Lyonesse because others guilds on my faction will try to push too and still wars from RNG. (While there is no chance they win any war).

It’s bad, that’s all…

Can you please just issue another round of tokens. Poet merge my server is still going to be extremely dead with sub 400 peak.

Yes but it’s technical… Omega’s Master server is Lyonesse. Others are slaves servers. Lyonesse was and is the Proto server since Alphas/Betas

What’s the problem then? Just take them back, easy.

1 Like

I’m afraid, that the problem also lies in the crafting station, most of them are up to lv5 in every city in Bakhu, i’m not sure that will be the case on Lyonesse, if the server is already having a low population issue, chances are they are not able to defend against invasion properly on all towns …

I think way too few players are seeing these “less than ideal” merges as opportunities for more wars. I mean, we’re merging, right now, into a sea of green. All territories are green. We’re yellow. And our map is nicely balanced (very much so compared to a sea of green).

Bad right?

No. We can’t wait for this to happen. That sea of green is about to get obliterated. If the merge happened into our server then perhaps nothing would change at all.

So, you have 1000s of concurrent players? Shouldn’t be hard for you to destroy the 200 of the target server and get your territories back, right? Might even let you take one you maybe couldn’t currently, too. And I’ll bet you have hundreds of thousands of gold ready for those upgrades if they’re necessary for the ailing settlements.

Opportunities. Just deal with it. Like we will.

I play in a small band of friends, we don’t have golds nor territory, we’re already getting the current system forced onto us, without being able to do something about it (we don’t want to join a big structure). It’s more likely that this game isn’t for us and that this is going to be the final nail in the cofin in our case.

The GS/Expertise system change already seriously pissed me off, but with that new move that is going to make us unable to craft for a couple of days/weeks, not sure that I still have interest in staying on this game.

Well, my company is just me and 3 others. All friends. So I know how that might feel but we made sure we made friends with the big companies on our server (and with as many players as we could in general). So sure, we will never do anything big but we’ll definitely help them.

Of course it does depend on circumstances but I’m saying this:

The map we just inherited (all green) will not be all green in a few days.