Bakhu into Lyonesse

I’m afraid, that the problem also lies in the crafting station, most of them are up to lv5 in every city in Bakhu, i’m not sure that will be the case on Lyonesse, if the server is already having a low population issue, chances are they are not able to defend against invasion properly on all towns …

I think way too few players are seeing these “less than ideal” merges as opportunities for more wars. I mean, we’re merging, right now, into a sea of green. All territories are green. We’re yellow. And our map is nicely balanced (very much so compared to a sea of green).

Bad right?

No. We can’t wait for this to happen. That sea of green is about to get obliterated. If the merge happened into our server then perhaps nothing would change at all.

So, you have 1000s of concurrent players? Shouldn’t be hard for you to destroy the 200 of the target server and get your territories back, right? Might even let you take one you maybe couldn’t currently, too. And I’ll bet you have hundreds of thousands of gold ready for those upgrades if they’re necessary for the ailing settlements.

Opportunities. Just deal with it. Like we will.

I play in a small band of friends, we don’t have golds nor territory, we’re already getting the current system forced onto us, without being able to do something about it (we don’t want to join a big structure). It’s more likely that this game isn’t for us and that this is going to be the final nail in the cofin in our case.

The GS/Expertise system change already seriously pissed me off, but with that new move that is going to make us unable to craft for a couple of days/weeks, not sure that I still have interest in staying on this game.

Well, my company is just me and 3 others. All friends. So I know how that might feel but we made sure we made friends with the big companies on our server (and with as many players as we could in general). So sure, we will never do anything big but we’ll definitely help them.

Of course it does depend on circumstances but I’m saying this:

The map we just inherited (all green) will not be all green in a few days.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.