Banned for creating too many characters :\

So I just purchased the game and having an issue :, when I create a character using #2 skin, it looks different in-game I look like a vampire, I tried a couple different ones then got banned for 24 hours saying I create too many characters either my character is too white or too black :…

I’d recommend fixing this, and or adding an option to the game to allow editing after creation one of the QOL features that lacks and I’ve not even actually played the game yet but notice features the game is lacking and issues.

It would be great if the developers actually allowed players to freely edit after creation, or showed actual in-world lighting as a reference during creation, because my character looked so much like a vampire, but gave me no option for kitty ears, or fangs / anything like that ya know.

Someone suggested it’s because of gold spammers so here’s to sarcasm :\

Hello @Trish

Welcome to the New World community! We’re happy that you are here.

I am sorry about the issue you are experiencing regarding the character creation.

I will forward this feedback to the concerned team.

You can also submit a feedback in-game:

1. Press Esc, select Game Menu, and then Submit Feedback.
  2. Provide a description of the feedback, rate your experience, and then select Submit.

Cheers! :slight_smile: :evergreen_tree:

I suggest a refund before you get too many hours in the game, it’s already dead.

Yeah I know everyones saying it’s trash, wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt while the Crow Fall devs fix my account over there hopefully, but then this happened…

I might just go back to Crow Fall :\

i’ll submiit the feedback in game though I hope they actually fix it :\ not a really good first impression, also the bot spam screen caps i’ve seen that doesn’t happen in most games anymore.

I was hoping for the best for the game which is why I said in the PM I have a bit of hours in this game and it isn’t worth it. The devs are incompetent, the communication is non-existent because “Community Managers” can’t even tell us anything and barely reply. Getting devs to reply is not going to happen. Look at the number of bugs, issues, bad decisions that still haven’t been addressed. Now they run a PTR with new stuff no one wants or asked for until they fix the things already wrong with the game, but alas, they don’t listen to the players and it gets worse by the day.

Funny they are also trying to censor my messages, it’s because they don’t want new players to know how trash it is. I guess PM still works as intended, but I’m sure they will mute me there also. Refund Now!

Hi @Trish,

Welcome to our New World Forum!

We are sorry you are not able to enjoy your adventure in New World.

The best way to help you would be contacting support through chat here: New World - Support | Amazon Games

That way we can receive the pertinent information to help you with this.

Be sure to have your game logs ready in case they ask for them:

• Provide 3 logs from: Users\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\LogBackups
    DxDiag report:
  • Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

Also make sure that you have the Steam ID handy with your so that we can check character related information.

Alternatively, if you think this is due to a 24 hour ban related to your account then to appeal a ban, submit a web ticket with the justification for having the ban overturned. Be as detailed as possible in your appeal to ensure it’s processed quickly.

I hope this helps, feel free to tag me if you need anything else.

Proves my point, refund it now, before it’s too late, OR JUST LOOK AT THE FORUMS and all of the problems that are still unaddressed and “CM’s” look dumbfounded with canned messages because they can’t say and there is no answer. @Shadow_Fox is the most active, but it’s casual conversations, nothing that pertains to answering any questions/concerns players have. Watch, guarantee they flag this one too. PMing it to you in case.