Banned for using the market?

• What is your character name in New World: Buyi

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Maramma

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: i cannot login

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: cant play

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: tried to use the market. didnt even purchase or sell anything. But did it too fast. A message appeared and said i was doing weird stuff and they kicked me… I have never used anything more than my noob hands :slight_smile:

• When did this happen? 2:42 am eastern time

Found a fix, I just needed to close the client. I was just trying again. No problem at all, but yeah, check the kick on market use. <3

1 Like

UPDATE:
I was looking at the gypsum and got the same LOL.

Hello @Buyi,

I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

Here are some steps you can try to solve this issue:

• Exit out of Steam, and close any running instances of it.

• Relaunch Steam and sign in to force the update. A PC restart may be required.

If this doesn’t work I can recommend you to reach us via chat using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games to create a support ticket and review your case deeply.

Please make sure to have the DxDiag and Gamelogs ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

GameLogs:

• Game logs can be found on: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!