Banning innocent players for no reason

vacation time

You look so funny from here. You are harassing and bullying us right now. The kind of violence you do. And you continue to accuse us persistently. Please do this without committing a crime. I am not insulting you.

1 Like

Cuz they get banned on forum aswell. So they use ‘friend’, ‘boyfriend’, ‘girlfriend’, etc alt account to ask to unban their main account.

Let me explain like this; Banned accounts are on forums, they can’t create posts. There are enough complaints already, and believe me, most of them are destroyed. No, we didn’t do anything about it. We already left the game. We were just trying to start over and just gear up. How can we be scammers just by entering the dungeon? As I said above, if he had used the game’s vulnerability, our calculations would have been extremely advanced, there would have been a lot of money. We don’t have any of these.

A lot of people in New World has same issue (including a friend). My friend just started the game again after 4 months. And after couple of days she banned for no reason. She didn’t cheat or exploit any bug or something like that. But yesterday she got permanent ban. And this is so ridiculous and unfair.
I hope AGS will fix this situation.

2 Likes

The forums and game aren’t connected enough to make a ban on one effect the other. You can create a forum account and post if even if banned in game. So the “my friend” or “my girlfriend” posts are hilarious.

No, in order to create a post, the steam account to which that account is linked must have purchased the game. In short, we need to re-buy the game.

you guys are really crazy, bullying people who just try to explain what is happening to them like you do is really ridiculous i hope for you to never live an injustice.

As one of these posters myself. When in a relationship it is often that you may do something on behalf of a significant other. My girlfriend plays the game casually. She doesn’t go to the extremes of forum posting. She did her job submitting her appeal - of course this was replied to with an automated message that lead to nothing. I took it upon myself to post a thread to gain light myself on the situation so I can explain it to her. Put yourself in someone else’s shoes.

1 Like

Same thing happened to my husband. We are feeding the same having soend over 2000 hours

1 Like

I am really sad. All my girlfriend’s time wasted. And even if it is fixed, it will lag behind the game. He doesn’t want to start over anymore. People are very prejudiced and bullying.

thank you very much :frowning:

2 Likes

It sucks to be falsely banned, even if overturned it will leave a sour taste forever.

2 Likes

It sure is, unfortunately, thank you.

Whats really scary is we dont really have a right to freedom of speech. We get censored for little things like someone disagreeing with us enough to hit the report button even over jovial banter. In game is no different. You could get banned for accidently letting out the S-H word over the voice coms theoretically. Obviously we havent got access to the same information about the reports as what ags has in their posession but I think if its worth getting banned over; a decent publicized report should be available for the public to decide if one of our fellow members should be allowed back in. Make it a public vote. We have seen anticheat fail in the past and all of us will most likely be victim of it in the future at some point. We should at least be able to appeal our case to our peers rather than one individual who we cant prove may or may not have certain prejudices that have impacted the judgement of the appeal. This is why jury duty was necessary for our court systems. Because otherwise this is nothing more substantial than a which hunt.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from [Notice] Disabling Player to Player Trading - September 22nd, 2022:

Continuing the discussion from [Downtime] September 23rd, 2022:

So ‘innocent’ ppl got temporary ban. Whoever got permanent ban abused severely the exploits.

1 Like

Some of us escape from our lives in video games not out of choice but its legitimately our own way of coping with life. We have to at least empathize with those that dont have the fortunate circumstances to have other options. Maybe this person spent their annual free time budget on purchasing new world. Sounds crappy but I’ve met old ladies while working in disaster remediation, living on their own and are barely able to afford a box of tea which they would stretch out for a month. It happens.

2 Likes

Here comes another £/$ 39.99 …thanks …that will help devs fund new content

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately no one on the forums has the ability to assist with this. You’ll need to send in a ban appeal here: Appeal a Ban - Support | Amazon Games since all in-game moderation discussions will be with the Game Moderation team and the person involved.

4 Likes