Banning people for duping 1 or 2 times

Are you just arguing to argue? You cannot promise something you arent apart of.

No i didn’t promise, I GUARANTEED. No one who didnt intentionally dupe will be permanately banned. If there was ANY mistake, it will be picked up during the appeal process. 100% Guaranteed.

Thats the A-Z Guarantee baby

its going to be a fun day for them isnt it.

dont get mad at them if they are slow. they are going to be following a standard operating procedure and its going to look exactly the same for everyone.

Dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Duping and exploiting should be perm ban 1st offense.

2 Likes

Well… there is a topic were a person bought 200 eggs and got banned.

And AGs has said this;

can i offer you an egg in this trying time?

1 Like

Supposedly he only bought them. That’s all we know for certain. If he was accidentally banned he will be unbanned.

NO!

:wink:

2 Likes

[quote="[Notice] Duplication Bug / Wealth Transfers - March 3, post:1, topic:706626"]
any player taking advantage of this exploit will be penalised for violating our Code of Conduct.
[/quote]

I dunno about that, but maybe.

Why do I always find out about these dupes when its already too late… Hook a brotha up, I’m broke!

Ban the dupers period. Stop catering to cheaters that ruin the game for others and hoping that they " wont do it again I promise".

1 Like

Some people thought they were being slick by duping on a secondary account, setting up a buy order for .01 on their primary account for 10,000 pieces and thought that this would successfully launder.

They thought wrong.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.