Barkimedes Puppy Disappeared from Inventory when using storage

Lost Barkimedes Puppy when using storage.

• What is your character name in New World: GuyyOnABuffalo
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Uku Pacha (US West)
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Lost Barkimedes Puppy from my inventory when having storage and inventory open at the same time.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Lost an item that I can’t get back.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: N/A
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Not really sure how I lost it. I had my storage and inventory open at the same time. I was transferring other items to my storage. Furniture items are currently broken where you can’t add them to the storage. I think I may have clicked on Barkimedes but then quickly noticed he was gone right after. I closed storage and inventory and looked around on the ground just in case for a bag and nothing was there. I don’t think it dropped on the ground since that isn’t possible to put something on the ground when you have inventory and storage open at the same time. I logged out and back in to see if there was just a glitch. Nope, its gone.

Please help since the repeatable quest does not give you the item again to get it back.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.