Lost Barkimedes Puppy when using storage.
- What is your character name in New World: GuyyOnABuffalo
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Uku Pacha (US West)
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Lost Barkimedes Puppy from my inventory when having storage and inventory open at the same time.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Lost an item that I can’t get back.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: N/A
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Not really sure how I lost it. I had my storage and inventory open at the same time. I was transferring other items to my storage. Furniture items are currently broken where you can’t add them to the storage. I think I may have clicked on Barkimedes but then quickly noticed he was gone right after. I closed storage and inventory and looked around on the ground just in case for a bag and nothing was there. I don’t think it dropped on the ground since that isn’t possible to put something on the ground when you have inventory and storage open at the same time. I logged out and back in to see if there was just a glitch. Nope, its gone.
Please help since the repeatable quest does not give you the item again to get it back.