BARNACLES & BLACK POWDER New Dungeon HYPE THREAD

BARNACLES & BLACK POWDER

A dark tide rises in Aeternum with the arrival of Admiral Blackpowder and his dastardly crew! Quest givers in the Cutlass Keys settlement and the new docks on the territory’s eastern shore will be looking to offer you loot and renown for defeating the despicable evil within the new Barnacles & Black Powder expedition.

Rumors suggest there might be an even greater power within the Admiral’s hold. Not to mention, more than meets the eye… as with most things in Aeternum, of course. Barnacles & Black Powder is an endgame expedition. The entrance can be found at the small docks in south east Cutlass Keys.

LET’S GO!

I am pumped. I’ve been building a couple of Lost dungeon sets for last couple of months and can’t wait to test them out.

This is exactly what I want as 100% endgame player. New content! Yes! Thank you AGS!

16 Likes

Im hella hyped for this too and i havent played in like 2 months, its boutta bring me back

6 Likes

I hope this means we finally can get a peg leg and pirate hook?

4 Likes

PIRATE DUNGEON LESSSSS GOOOOOOO!

Can’t wait for this.

SPOILER click to reveal

Woot

4 Likes

lolllllllllll

1 Like

So new expedition starts next week on PTR.

I went through almost all the str and con PTR caches to find Lost Ward armor, not much luck.

Please don’t be as long as Tempest

3 Likes

Indeed, there are no sets with Lost Ward at the moment. They need to fix that

I am sure the flute wont work in Barnacles.

Ready!

3 Likes

Awesome! I’ve been collecting pieces too. I will post when next logged in.

I’d love to see everyone’s builds they have assembed so far.

I don’t mind the longer dungeon, just give more umbrals for them. If you get 6k for 25 minute gen/laz, tempest should give 10k at least

5 Likes

Apparently they said they tried something new with this dungeon, I wonder what.

2 Likes

Good idea.

Love a good hype thread!!

9 Likes

Do you know what day it will be released to the ptr?

They said this week.

you guys too late. I have my set even before tempest launched whlie everyone crazy at resilent I started collecting lost ward based on 2022 roadmap says “siren”
I paid max 5k per slot on TP :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
yes they threw away lost wards.

7 Likes

heavy dps
kekw-kek

7 Likes