Barnacle's Bug: Interesting inventory mechanic that allows you to play under that map

• What is your character name in New World: bear toes

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Orofena

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: When I went to swap gear sets during the Barnacles dungeon, my character tilted through the floor and remained there after exiting my inventory UI. I was able to perform most functions while under the map.

• Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please follow the steps here: [Dev Blog] How to Report Exploits - Updated)

• (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: I had to move in different directions to achieve the direction intended, but surprisingly didn’t change much else.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I was able to unstuck and get back to normal.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I found that the rock that I was standing on when opening my inventory seemed to be the issue. It would tilt my character model during, and after exiting it would remaining at that angle.

• When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone)
    a week or two go. my apologies, I forgot to upload this sooner

1 Like

Hi @beartoes welcome to the community! Thank you for reporting this bug, I have raised it with the development team :slight_smile: