Basic Ancient Combat Trophies disappearing after trade completed

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Sotherial / Traded to me from Arnie Asada
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Yggdrasil
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I completed a trade with Arnie Asada for 2x Basic Angry Earth, 2x Basic Corrupted, and 3x Basic Lost 3x Basic Ancient Combat trophies and received all except for the Basic Ancient Combat trophies, the trophies did not show up in my inventory, did not return to his, or show up in my storage, but they were present when the trade was confirmed and completed. This same issue occurred previously when attempting to receive them in trade from Keepinthepeace - this happened in Windsward
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: This is a Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It cost me time, in game currency/materials, and left me with nothing. It also cost me additional currency to replace the lost minor ancient combat trophies.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I was not
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Unavailable
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Reproducing this can be done by attempting to trade my character a Basic Ancient Combat Trophy, it has happened on multiple occasions.

Regards,

Sotherial of SLAY

EDIT: Just replicated this issue in a trade from Fitty to myself for a single Basic Ancients Combat Trophy in Windsward by the Arcana Station, trade completed successfully, and no trophy is in my inventory, which just cost me additional gold/materials and leaves me without a minor trophy. Between bugged trades with Keepinthepeace, Arnie Asada, and now Fitty This has now cost me a total of at least 6 Minor Ancient Combat Trophies, 150+ Wyrdwood Planks, 120+ Starmetal Ingots, and 6 Ancient Femurs.

I do not care if I am compensated beyond at least 3 Basic Ancients Combat Trophies themselves which is the maximum benefit I can obtain from them aside from having extras to sell or give away. But I want at LEAST 3 returned to me as I’ve done more than enough to have obtained double that by now.

1 Like

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Hubzz / Traded to me from MrMeatPony
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Kyphanta
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I Completed the trade with MrMeatPony after he made me 3 basic ancient guardian trophies, 3Basic Corruption trophies, 2 Basic Angry Earth Trophies and 1 basic lost trophy. Then after I completed the trade the 3 basic ancient guardian trophies just went missing out of the thin air. this happened in Windsward in abt 2 weeks ago.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: This is a Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It cost me time, in game currency/materials, and left me with nothing. It also made me stuck and cannot progress in the game
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I was not
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Unavailable, but the same exact things happened to me as the screenshots provided in this thread except mine is 3 basic ancient guardian combat trophies went missing
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Reproducing this can be done by attempting to trade my character a Basic Ancient Combat Trophy, it has happened on multiple occasions.

Regards,

Hubzz

Just happened today. Basic ancient combat trophy. I made it and traded and the player didn’t receive it. Please fix

Yeah this just happened to me with three that I crafted and then I crafted three more and tried again. 6 basic trophies down the drain. I am glad there is a thread for this.

Also happened to me:
Ashrah Corrino
Hades

Has happened to me twice. Good to know there is a post here about it because i made only on support. Hope we get our trophies back! Good luck!

I lost 6 trophies because of this. Are these transactions being tracked and is there a way of getting them back?

MoeTHM
Duguang

Also 6 basic trophies lost thought it was just bugged and tried again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.