Best PVP game you've ever played?

For me hands down it has to be DAOC… 350 players in one spot from 3 different realms beating the crap out of each other, the most fun i’ve ever had in any game, (except maybe final fantasy 7) if only mythic made daoc 2 not warhammer online…

UO was also a good experience but back then my dialup connection took the fun out of it a bit lol…(showing my age)

What about you guys? what brings back nostalgia for you?

21 Likes

I agree. DAoC was for sure the best one. Followed by UO, imho.

7 Likes
5 Likes

DAoC easily. I miss my speed 5 Bard named “Medivaq” :cry:

I’ve been trying to await 60 before joining pvp. I’m on a dead server so things are a tad difficult etc…

5 Likes

ArcheAge

5 Likes

Age of conan!

7 Likes

Daoc !

7 Likes

EVE Online.

6 Likes

That’s a tough one… for me it’s a toss up between UO and Darkfall…

Though Mortal Online 2 is finally going into persistence in January so us older players may finally get a piece of what we lost with the rise of the care bears.

7 Likes

The best PvP game I ever played was Dark Age of Camelot. Open world fights were so good battles in Emain, castle takes and Relic grab was juts so much fun. I miss it really.

6 Likes

Counter Strike

11 Likes

ESO back in 2017, not anymore tho, RIP ESO PvP.

8 Likes

yeah Daoc, i miss ya, I once spent like 8 hours as a stealther sitting on a wall, waiting for a solo player to come past, then found a paladin, we had a 1 vs 1 battle to the death it took like 15 minutes, him healing me dodging every attack, i won and i remember the rush :stuck_out_tongue: also formed a guild with stealthers only, we formed a group, waited for a none stealth group to come past and boom surprise!! lol needless to say we actually won with 2 people left standing…

7 Likes

There ya go, I loved WAR/Warhammer Online. It was great and had a ton to love.

I’d love DAoC more except physical classes were lame as all hell, it didn’t embrace hybrids really, which is my jam.

On the other hand, Meridian 59.

3 Likes

true but there were so many classes and each realm had unique classes so i did’nt miss the hybrid bit…

4 Likes

Epic fights in emain ftw

4 Likes

Just let us have your relics!

2 Likes

Lineage 2 since Prelude, oh the memories…10 years of pure joy

6 Likes

Albion Online MMORPG focused on pvp with full loot system in pvp u die = you lose ur gear. Good balanced pvp, average graphic, a lot of toxic ppl but game is awesome

5 Likes

hmm… probably R6 Rogue Spear on dial up

then ESO when it was new and shiny

3 Likes