****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: Blkfiredrag
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eldorado → Aukuemea
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Purchased Crafting Mods on TP, Transferred servers directly after and the most recent purchased craft mods DID NOT transfer with me, and the gold was still gone.
- Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please follow the steps here: Bug
[Dev Blog] How to Report Exploits - Updated)
- (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: Purchase Items → Transfer within minutes
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Purchase large quantities of items, transfer servers
- When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) 10/20/2022 7pm PST ~
I was transferring servers to meet up with other company members that were locked out of Eldorado to a newly created server (with a very under-developed market) and low level player base. I purchased a wide range of things, materials, craft mods, attribute food, ect. Everything transferred with me, other then my last 3 purchases, which also happens to be my most expensive. So my first purchases were materials (orichalcum ingots, infused leather, ect) and attribute food, saved and transferred along with me. But as I was having company members stream their screen of the market, and as the company’s armor/wep smith, there was very limited; although cheap, weapon or armoring mods. So I purchased a stockpile of Squirming Vines (Shirk Fort), Reinforced orichalcum great axe charms. I immediately transferred after the purchase (200k+) and was reluctant to find that my mods didn’t come with me! My money sure was gone though. I spent the next hour with company mates in my stream searching EVERY corner of storage sheds, just to come to the realization that they just simply are not here…
Side note: Along with the gut feeling of loosing a great wealth, during my time looking for my items, my companies faction won a war and changed the balance of territories so I wasn’t able to swap and join them. Terrible day for me
Anyways I first reported the problem on forums, was advised to create a ticket. I gave them as much information as I could remember (I was buying anything and everything since the server was so limited) along with the best of my knowledge – time stamps. They told me 48-72 hours yada yada yada… And I continued to play the game – although disheartened in doing so.
Eventually I get an email, saying they *looked into the trading post in Aukumea and wasn’t able to see any trading transactions of the items… ??? - Yes obviously, this happened on Eldorado not Aukumea - like was stated in the Ticket. So I re-iterated the problem, recieved an email saying they got it and will be in touch. Several days later, get an email saying “Thanks for contacting us, please give us your feedback”. Like my ticket was closed?? Its been little over 24 hours now and still haven’t heard anything back.
In any case, i’ve heard enough *horror stories of the customer service that I was already expecting the worse. This is mostly just a heed to be careful prior to transferring, if you spend a large sum of gold, maybe hold off a day before you finalize the transfer