Big corruption monoliths despawning

• What is your character name in New World: The Rabbi
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Agartha
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Big corruption monoliths despawning
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Game owes me probably 2 levels by now in missed xp.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Nothing to screenshot
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Almost every big corruption monolith vanishes about halfway through the event, just despawns. This is whether or not you leave the event area.
  • What is your character name in New World: Marila Hernandez
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Heracleion
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: A T1 Big Corruption monolith despawned right in the middle of the fight.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: First time it happened to me but still frustrating because I used azoth to teleport there to close it.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Nothing to screenshot since it vanished in a second without any trace. All the corrupted mobs I was fighting vanished too.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: No idea.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.