Bloodlust Buff not going away

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Mr SilentSword

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: EU Zanara

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: When killing a enemy with my axe, there is a good chance that Bloodlust buff won’t go away. Making me walk 30% faster and deal 15% more damage forever.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: I’d say both, especially that movement speed.

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Made it easier for me to gather stuff quicker and deal more damage, making other people use it to their advantage.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Quiting the game ONLY works.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just kill enemies with your axe with the bloodlust perk to randomly make it bug out.

1 Like

yep, they broke it again boys.

So it went from:

• 2 days ago: You could trigger it by spamming crawl and then it would be perma bloodlust.

• Yesterday: after the restart bloodlust is just 100% not working. It would trigger and then randomly comes off.

• Today after patch: You fight a mob and bloodlust would trigger and boom perma bloodlust again.

W.T.F.

2 Likes

Happened by accident, it’s a huge advantage in game and it should be fixed quickly. It annoys me how i have to restart my game fully to get rid of this bug.

Changing weapons drops the buff.

I can confirm I’ve had this happen as well. I cannot figure it how it triggers though, seems inconsistent.

I’ve encountered this bug yesterday and been able to reproduce several times. The haste effect gets permanent if you don’t logout or change weapons. All I did was run towards an enemy and make some rolls (light load) while bloodlust was active and pressing to sheat the weapon while rolling. Depending on how you play you can do that by accident, in the handful bugs I’ve encountered this is the first one that can be used to affect the larger game in wars and stuff… in PvE it helps to run around getting resources faster but that’s it.

Yep. It’s quite an issue. It doesn’t activate 75% of the time when doing it as described, but will sometimes activate and not disappear after defeating the mob.

It went perma for me while fishing yesterday.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.