- What is your character name in New World: GrayAye
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Midgard
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: If I fire while ADS (aiming down sights), then release ADS during the recovery frames of the fire, the Blunderbuss fires again without clicking
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It’s a waste of ammo (if using), and it impacts my ability to quickly chase down targets.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: New World Blunderbuss Autofire Issue - YouTube
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Hold ADS (default Right Click), fire and then immediately release ADS, the Blunderbuss autofires the second round.
Can you confirm if you were able to reproduce this outside of a Settlement location?
Yes, it happens if I try it while running around outside Myrkgard too.
Thanks! I got some clarification on this and it looks like we have a fix in testing!
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.