Booster yield issue

Why booster doesn’t work in lodestone and wyrdwood.

It doesn’t even give more than +1 in any way. Why doesn’t the booster work in this lodestone and wyrdwood?

2 Likes

should show the default amount u get + the extra yield from a potion for example.

slightly different colour tho

3 Likes

What? I didn’t understand anything.

Does anyone know of an official?

Hello @Jr.Hawkeye,

I’m really sorry that you’re having this issue with the booster, remember that as @Vesstan mentioned the extra loot is showed on a slightly different color, if you’re not getting the extra and you’re using the potion I can recommend you to reach us via chat using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games to create a support ticket and review your case deeply.

Please make sure to have the DxDiag and Gamelogs ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

GameLogs:

• Game logs can be found on: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

it isn’t… that was a suggestion. but yea…

right now u got to hope that u get something extra lol :sweat_smile:

sry to be that now but, u don’t even play the game or checked the effects of the booster dafuq

@Luxendra
@Aenwyn

2 Likes

…lol

Caught em with the misinformation!

:clap:

ye… wont be noticed anyway i bet

Booster Lodestone and Wyrdwood don’t work either, but they ask for logs as if it’s my fault, it’s weird and funny.

bump

since no mod reacted…
ur costumer service spreads wrong informations… :frowning:

Hello @Vesstan,

I am sorry to read you are disappointed in an answer you got but I heavily suggest against replying on top of older posts in order to avoid having yours overlooked.

Thank you for pointing out this one instance of human error, we will look into it as needed. In the mean time, please bear in mind the course of action given in the thread is still correct and you may follow up by creating a ticket if you need assistance with the same scenario.

As far as the idea to add a slightly different color, I have passed on your feedback and please remember you can also enter these great ideas in the Feedback section of the forums or you can also submit your valuable feedback In-Game by doing the following:

1- Press “Esc”, select Game Menu, and then Submit Feedback.
2- Provide a description of the feedback, rate your experience, and then select Submit.

Hope this helps and see you in Aeternum! :wolf:

1 Like

thanks alot.

ye i might do that aswell ty

1 Like