Booted from game ( Lag detected )

• System Information (AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Processor, RAM 16GB, Seagate Firecuda 2TB 3.5" SSHD, ASUS GeForce GTX 1080Ti ROG with 2x8GB 2400MHz, Windows 10

• Any Error messages you are getting. ( Lag Detected ) Booted out of game.

Ingame name: Lawrence Tubbs, Hellheim

• What is happening?

Every day at 10.30 and 19.30 CET since release. I always get Lag detected and got booted from game.
Ive talked to my Internet Provider, cause I am suspicios thats this is on my end casue of stability and the pattern. However, My Internet dont go down. The provider should investigate.

• Where are you in the process when you run into the trouble?
    This happens both open in the world, But has also happened for example when I load into Amrine excavation, I see my character in the dungeon and its lag detected and I am booted off.

The frustration is that I get last in the cue every day 2 times. and is not logged in directly to game. ( I dont know your booted off policy here ).

Would like you investigate this on your end.

Keep it up, its a great game!

This definitely is not on your end… It’s happening ALOT, especially today it seems… I wish Amazon would acknowledge this specific issue…

Happened again same timefram at 10:30 CET, and also when I got in the game now at 1930 cet. instant LAg and got booted from game.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.