BOTS (Day 5 14 Apr 22)…Why Won’t AGS Even Respond To The Problem

OK AGS. Why won’t you even reply to all the complaints about Bots except for “use the Report option” in game? WHY? You want feedback…alot of us have been reporting daily, for months, on the smae Bots using the “Report” function and AGS REFUSES TO ADDRESS THE BOT PROBLEM. Care to reply AGS?

DAY 2: GiannisAte continues to be allowed to sit 24x7 at the Salt Hollow ori node on Maramma. Other bots are still roaming WF, WW, and EF. Reporting continues as does AGS refusal to act on this or even communicate with users on the subject. BAN BOTS NOW!

Day 3: GiannisAte is nowhere to be found. The bots in WF and EF appear to be fewer but I didn’t have much time to look around this morning. Promising but I’ve been fooled in the recent past. AGS STILL HAS NOT RESPONDED TO THE PLAYER BASE ON THE BOT PROBLEM.

Day 4: GianniaAte has returned, my hopes that AGS actually addressed the issue crushed once again. The bots do seem fewer on Maramma but AGS STILL HAS NOT RESPONDED TO THE PLAYER BASE ON THE BOT PROBLEM.

Day 5: GiannisAte continues to be allowed to sit 24x7 at the Salt Hollow ori node on Maramma. Other bots are still roaming WF, WW, and EF. Reporting continues as does AGS refusal to act on this or even communicate with users on the subject. BAN BOTS NOW! AGS RESPOND NOW!

1 Like

Five days? That’s like five seconds in Amazon time. Check back in a couple months.

On my server they have been doing a better job of getting rid of them for a while now. Bots seem to be coming back in full force in the lower levels again though so I expect to see some back on high level nodes in about a week.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.