Bow Rapid Accuracy Perk Doesn't Proc

• What is your character name in New World: Qda
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US East Sitara
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: The bow perk “Rapid Accuracy” states that if all 3 arrows of rapid shot consecutively hit the same target, the cooldown of rapid shot will be reduced by 50%. If all shots hit a target, but the final (3rd) shot of rapid shot kills the target, the perk does not trigger and the cooldown is not reduced, despite meeting the stated criterion of rapid accuracy.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Significantly reduces usefulness of one of the 3 core skills for hunter class of bows
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Hit a target with rapid shot, with the third shot killing the target and the cooldown will not be halved
2 Likes

This bug has been present since the closed beta (and likely before), yet still not present within the current list of known issues. It’s hard to believe not a single community rep or dev is unaware of this.

Dropping you a like. There are a few similar posts highlighting this issue. Recommending you search for them and drop a like and a comment to drive more attention, and provoke a dev response.

I just ran into this myself, It absolutely does no proc. I tested it several times. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.