- What is your character name in New World: Qda
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: US East Sitara
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: The bow perk “Rapid Accuracy” states that if all 3 arrows of rapid shot consecutively hit the same target, the cooldown of rapid shot will be reduced by 50%. If all shots hit a target, but the final (3rd) shot of rapid shot kills the target, the perk does not trigger and the cooldown is not reduced, despite meeting the stated criterion of rapid accuracy.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Significantly reduces usefulness of one of the 3 core skills for hunter class of bows
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Hit a target with rapid shot, with the third shot killing the target and the cooldown will not be halved
This bug has been present since the closed beta (and likely before), yet still not present within the current list of known issues. It’s hard to believe not a single community rep or dev is unaware of this.
Dropping you a like. There are a few similar posts highlighting this issue. Recommending you search for them and drop a like and a comment to drive more attention, and provoke a dev response.
I just ran into this myself, It absolutely does no proc. I tested it several times.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.