- What is your character name in New World: Faultless
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Camelot
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Bow randomly just shoots through people or mobs, skills are able to hit but light attacks/heavy attacks go right through.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It means bow becomes absolutely useless when it happens and I continually think I’m missing my shots.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes swapping weapons allows me to shoot the bow again, till it happens again.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
New World - Bow Shooting Blanks Bug - YouTube
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Happens randomly while playing, unsure of the cause.
No idea how this got posted here, I was in the bug forum section
Lol happening since day 1. Good luck!
Happens on PVE so no chance on PvP.
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.