Brand new login queue issue, finish queue then back to menu

I’ve spent all day in the queue now… Usually it gives an error and then back into the queue after a short wait, but now it queues up normally… yes I wait for hours, queue position 1! Then I get a loading screen, while the queue position 1 is still there, then the game freezes for a second, I get a different kind of New World loading screen with just the circle, and it kicks me straight back to menu. I’ve queued up nice and quiet today and it finishes the queue and never lets me in…

Summary:
no errors, queue functions normally.
hit queue position 1, after that game starts loading
game doesn’t remove the queue window while loading
freeze
game client gets kicked back to main menu

3 Likes

I was about to post about this, yesterday I spent the whole day in the queue and this happened 3 times in a row.

Today, I was able to play when there was no queue in the morning, but once I queued, waited for 6 hours and when I reached the first position, then New World loading screen with just the circle, and it kicks me straight back to the menu before character creation.

I found a potential fix for this! I made steam verify my local files, and it wanted to redownload 2 files. It failed for me and refused to finish it so I just redownloaded the whole game, after that I have no longer had the issue!

FUUUUUUUCKKKKKK SAME HAPPEND TO ME JUST NOW IVE VEEN WAITING IN QUEUE FOR 7 hours!!!

Good to know. I will try to check the files later but redownloading the game would take about a day with my internet :open_mouth: :frowning:

Potential fix I have found: It happened to me after being connected first. I.e. I would get into the game but then DCed or whatever. After trying to queue this happens.

When I restarted game before trying to queue again helped. Tested two times.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.