****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:
- What is your character name in New World: MoonlessNyte
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Titrus
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Not able to update quest because everyone else (15-20 people killing it so fast)
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Exploit
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can’t update quest for the kill
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
They are doing it on Yggdrasil too. ~3:50 PM PST. Saturday.
PS - I get this was the same design lead who did EverQuest, but things like this won’t work in current times. They will just use quest mobs like this as a “loot cave”. These quest bosses REALLY need to be instanced.
I know eq2 has coding that if you killed one of the overland names you can’t see it for 2 hrs. Prevents spawn camping. Shouldn’t be overly challenging to do that here too. Also, if you group up and anyone in your group touches it you should all get credit.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.