Buffs and De-Buffs not showing up

• What is your character name in New World: Maytan

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Barri

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I’ve been having a problem with my in-game interface. My ability Buffs/Debuffs are not showing up. I’ve tried resetting everything to default and also reinstalling the game. I still do not see any effects. Food buffs however do show up but just the active abilities and debuffs don’t show.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:Makes it impossible to tell when buffs and/or debuffs are active, especially in War.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Included below

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Simply logging into the game…

• When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) I noticed this two patches ago(May 22) but hoped it would get fixed.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing! We’re actively investigating this!

@Aenwyn thank you, but it needs some quick attention due to how difficult it is to accurately test other things like perks, interactions, etc.

If we don’t know for sure what buffs/debuffs are in place it can skew things and cause more confusion.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.