- What is your character name in New World: Flatfoot
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Kronomo
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Saw this last night, people are farming hundreds/thousands of pounds of materials and removing and re-equipping their bags that have traits like ‘reduce weight of all ore’ or ‘reduce weight of skinned items’ allowing them to half the weight of the materials in their bag each time, and allowing people to put upwards of 2000 pounds of ore (example) for 5 pounds instead.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Exploit/bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Doesn’t affect me but is not fair by any means to cheat extra storage anywhere you want.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes, dropping the ore i tested it on and picking it up again properly restored the weight.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I have no personal evidence but this is a video demonstrating and promoting the exploit: OP GLITCH! HOW TO HAVE UNLIMITED WEIGHT IN NEW WORLD! Make Items Weigh Nothing! | New World! - YouTube
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Can be found in video and above.
[BUG] Bag abuse reducing weight of items = granting unlimited storage space everywhere
IIRC isn’t this just a visual bug and not an actual mechanical bug?
it’s only visual
it will still use the correct amount of azoth when traveling and you can still become encumbered
Just started making a post about this and it said it was similar to this one so figured I’d just comment here. You can in fact use this to get “unlimited” storage. Granted, your player cant hold the weight, however your storage can. "Unlimited" storage - YouTube As you can see, I’m able to put 2k+ pounds of leather into my storage. The game thinks its only 0.3 pounds when its being put in so it allows it but once its put in it fixes itself back to its original weight
omg. devs please fix it!
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.