Bug coming out of inventory/weapon swapping

** What is your character name in New World: Romflo
** What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pluto
** Describe the issue you are experiencing: Character movement will randomly bug out if either going through an animation too quickly or coming out of tabbing for inventory. and then beginning to move right away. For instance, when exiting inventory or - at times - weapon swapping too quickly, my character’s movements will be backwards (i.e. The “W” key, which is mapped to move forward, will suddenly run my character backwards and at an angle. The “S” key, which is mapped to move backwards, will move my character up and at an angle). I’ve checked all settings and everything is correct. It only happens during the aforementioned situations I explained above.
** Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
** (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Impossible to move my character correctly, as illustrated above. The only fix is to log out to desktop and wait the three minutes for the character to completely leave the server.
** (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Only after a full restart
** What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: It will happen randomly – more often than not when coming out of inventory and quickly attempting to move/run.

• When did this happen? It has happened the last three times that I’ve logged in (6/20/22 - 6/22/22, with the most recent taking place at 7:50pm EST on 6/22/22)

Thank you for reporting this, HereComeThePain. Sorry for the late reply!

I’ll get this over to the development team for you.