****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:
- What is your character name in New World: Kinglestat
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Devaloka
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: A few times with the roll, my character happened to be thrown forward without coordination, however, at a greater distance than intended.
I’ve seen other people with the same effect “when I used the rapieira” I can’t confirm if it’s for the rapier.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: he gives a long stroke
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: happened a few times
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: This is a video captured as it happens. Trovo
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: always after a roll or after using the rapier skill
Ps. This is not something related to 1.0.5, but it has already happened in the previous version.