Bug: Dusty Paw Specimen Hunt not dropping required item

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: DaddyJubbs
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Aquila EU
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Dusty Paw Specimen Hunt not dropping required item
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can’t complete Faction Quest
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Nope
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    Twitch
    Twitch
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Attempt the mission?

If you watch the 2 clips. I have killed and skinned it twice without gaining the drop. Ignore my voice comments on the first clip as I misunderstood what was happening. But you can clearly see skinning and the drops but not the item i needed

Just so happened in the first it also was a pain to skin haha but thats not what I am reporting

Thank you kindly - I think it has been reported before but looked to be closed as no screenshots or videos were provided. Thanks for your good work. Take care!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.