Bug en lore o no existe / Bug in lore or not existing 13-05-22

• What is your character name in New World:
    Natuz
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    US East/Maramma/Arkadia Nu
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    When searching for the lore to complete the achievements, several pages are not found, as they do not exist.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
    Bug
  • How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    It doesn’t affect me so much in the gameplay, but it affects when I want to know the story of the game and be able to complete those achievements to continue with my story, it’s something important for me as a PvE player.

• Cuál es el nombre de tu personaje en el Nuevo Mundo:
    Natuz
  • En qué servidor/mundo experimentaste tu problema:
    US East/Maramma/Arkadia Nu
  • Describa el problema que está experimentando:
    Al momento de realizar la búsqueda del lore para completar los logros, no se encuentran varias paginas, ya que no existen.
  • ¿Es un bug o un exploit?
    Bug.
    *¿Cómo afectó el problema a tu juego?
    No me afecta tanto en la jugabilidad, pero afecta al momento que quiero saber la historia del juego y poder completar esos lograr para continuar con mi historia, es algo importante para mi como jugador PvE

Hi there!

Thank you for reporting this along with the screenshots of the lores that are missing in-game. I just want to let you know that I have properly documented and submitted this game behavior to our team for further investigation. At the moment, we cannot make any promises about a definite fix. Though please stay tuned on our official channels to make sure that you would not miss any update.

Thanks a lot for your help. Have a great one!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.