[BUG EXPLAINED] Received no gold for selling? House compensation error?

• What is your character name in New World: Nunchaki
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Sanor (EU Central)
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Logged in with less gold that I was supposed to , had similar amount of gold when logging out.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

[UPDATE]
Guys, me and my clan tested the issue and found what’s wrong!

We’ve placed an item for sale, bought it - gold received, all is well.

Afterwards we’ve tested same, but when the seller has fully logged out (after his character model dissappeared from world - item was bought during offline, 0 gold received. Logged in with the exact amount of gold as I used to have before logging out.

Same goes for items you were buying while offline, you lose the gold you put in, and receive no items for it.

/ Exact description and order:
Dear NW team,

Yesterday I’ve logged out of the game around 6:30 PM CET (do not remember the exact amount of gold i’ve logged out but it was over 3k 100%), I’ve placed 900 infused silk for a sale for 3.85 and 3.90 coin which in total value when sold is just short of 3.5k gold (which all got sold throughout the night), and when I logged in, I’ve received a housing compensation message (not sure if i was supposed to be compensated, but I did not regardless, this happened right after the 1.0.4 update), then looked into my completed orders, all infused silk is sold, and my gold has no increased. i’ve checked if there’s a chance i might have bought something in buy-order, and nothing was bought, in short, no silk, no gold, no house compensation. Please check the logs because I’m 100% sure this is not right.

Sell orders were placed right before logging out

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Nunchaki

NW Team! PLEASE HELP

83 Likes

4 Likes

Me and other users have exact same issue.Also i bought with buy orders, but items not added to my storage.Worst game fix ever.

10 Likes

Same! Have posted another topic… hopefully this can be rectified.

1 Like

I also have this issue, sold 3k worth of stuff and got nothing after receiving the compensation for the house.

5 Likes

Same… I have not received any gold from the solds items
There is feedback in this game, ingame GM’s or what? What should I do with wasted time and gold?

same here

Guys, me and my clan tested the issue and found what’s wrong!

We’ve placed an item for sale, bought it - gold received, all is well.

Afterwards we’ve tested same, but when the seller has fully logged out (after his character model dissappeared from world - item was bought during offline, 0 gold received. Logged in with the exact amount of gold as I used to have before logging out.

Imagine the amount of gold lost with this bug.

4 Likes

Post recategorized to Bugs and exploits1

1 Like

WAIT are you saying this bug is ACTIVE? All the NEW STUFF I listed if sold will not give me any money either?

1 Like

Assuming I’m offline

exactly, 15 minutes passed now while im online after the purchase was made while i was offline, and i still have not received the gold for the sell.

Same with me

1 Like

UP, take the servers offline FAST, we lose tons of gold while we are offline!!!

Oh boy. Guess I’m gonna go panic cancel all the orders I made after already losing so much. This bug is insane

They didn’t take servers offline whilst there was millions of gold being duped, what makes you assume they will take servers offline for this? KEKW, i’m sure once the bug is identified they will reimburse people. It’s quite astonishing that they can actually trace down every single transaction/action in the game. So just keep playing and wait to be reimbursed after the bugs identified.

2 Likes

anyway we need help for this fast.

up

Same here. Sold 442 orichalcum ingots and didnt receive the more than 2000 gold for it.

Same here