[Bug] Faction cooldown bugged

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Stutteringdude
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Bouneima
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Faction cooldown never reset to 60. Currently sitting on 70 days. I should be able to transfer factions by now.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Prevents joining my company mates on the faction they all switched to for server health.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No still stuck solo on a dead faction.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced
3 Likes

What does it take to get a member of the Dev Team respond to this lagging issue? @Luxendra

1 Like

Bumping for exposure

1 Like

Release them from their purple cage!

1 Like

Bump :slight_smile:

Bump :slight_smile:

Oops did I bump again?

echo echo

4 Days no response. :slight_smile: now at 66 days.

Is anyone reading nug reports?

Bump, hope this gets fixed for you

Earth to AGS. Are you there?

Same issue here and all my friends… Please @Luxendra

1 Like

Taking bets on how long it takes to respond to this annoying bug, that ruins the game, as you can’t play with your friends.

This is a know issue and AGS has responded many times. Y’all are stupid and don’t use the search bar.

Did you swap already before the cooldown was reduced to 60 days? If so then you have to wait, they’ve already confirmed this.

1 Like

I think maybe you have to leave the company??

Looking for the update. No need to be rude and crude my dood

Also my rude dude (must be green) It is listed as a confirmed bug in the bug mega thread. I am looking for the update

@Luxendra any update on this persistent old bug>?