- Describe the issue you are experiencing: The firestaff “Firevine” it’s not displaying correctly. Its appearance is the twitch skin, when the thumbnail is completely different. There’s no way to retrieve the original appearance.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: The firestaff looks bad
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, has been like this since the launch.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Equip Firevine firestaff, go in CHANGE SKIN and try to change it
Bump, still bugged.
I think it should look like this, based on the thumbnail:
P.S. The guy is holding a firestaff called Waning Crescent, so the model is in the game but for some reason, doesn’t work for the firestaffs dropping in Genesis (both of them, Firevine and the other one identical with different perks)
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.