****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:
- What is your character name in New World: Macart
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Modun
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Furniture stuck in my inventory, can’t deposite or do anything with it as it says it’s a mission item
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Random furniture occupying inventory space
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
It’s intentional, dev’s did it cus they cant stop duping trophies, so instead of working on it we all should get to 200 furnishing or kiss our trophies goodbye XD
I am having the same problem. Furniture stuck in my inventory. Can’t place them in my storage or drop them. The game thinks they are mission objects. It happening on both servers I play on.
US West Tlillian-Tlapallan Hiromi Rohan
US East Ensipe DakotaWindwalker
US East Oceana Ezekiel Walker
US West Mulitefao Uriel Amaris
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.