[Bug] Hatchet - Feral Rush ability heals, even though it not supposed to!

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Vicious Delicius
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US West/Ashok Vatika
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Hatchet Ferral Rush ability heals even though it not supposed to.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: getting free heals out of nowhere
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no, considering to quit playing with all these bugs
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Hatchet Feral Rush heal bug/exploit - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Use Ferral Rush ability and while in the air, before the first hit lands, spam light attack. You can see from the video I get two heal ticks of 1358 and 617, even though I have no food, no gear, nor any abilities that supposed to give heals. Here are the hatchet abilities https://snipboard.io/vtAhwf.jpg
3 Likes

Bump for attention!

Just noticed this same issue already being abused on our server as well - I came to make a report and found this post.

Looks like someone discovered it accidentally on our server, and spread the info to their whole company, who are now abusing it to the fullest extent possible.

I am dying to be able to have some fair and balanced pvp… worked hard to get to level 60 and it really hurts to see so many bugs remaining that directly affect fair and balanced pvp :frowning:

Could it be a perk on your weapon?

Someone in my company just tested it and they said it doesn’t work for them.

They put just enough points into hatchet to get Feral Rush and didn’t see any healing.

yup. As a Rapier / Musket user it feels like I’m throwing feathers at everyone wearing heavy armor. On top of that I’m dead from two hits from Great Axe / Hatchet users even in faction heavy armor. PVP really needs some balancing!

getting some resil gear would help

oh wait it was just nerfed

Welcome to the 300 str Greataxe meta now that you all asked for resil to be nerfed

I’m unable to reproduce this.

I tried with just Feral Rush, then with Feral Rush + Dispatch, then Feral Rush + Dispatch + Crippling Strikes. None of them healed my character on use.

As pointed out by someone else, maybe check your gear and/or other skills?

I show my gear in the linked YouTube video. I have nothing that can give me heal and I still get two ticks as shown in the video. I can’t reproduce consistently either but farming boars for an hour and I had this happen multiple times. Its why I noticed it in the first place. Also someone here confirmed it as well.

its not nerfed its fixed

Watch the linked video before you comment please, I show all my gear.

Man you are a toxic one.

All i said was we have been unable to replicate it.

Next time, don’t even bother posting if you don’t want a discussion.

Apologies if I offended you, not sure what’s toxic about my comment tbh. All I asked to please watch the video before you comment, as apparently you either didn’t watch it or weren’t paying attention, as I show my gear. Again, my apologies, but I don’t feel I did anything wrong here. And am open to discussion, just look at my other posts as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.