[BUG] Help please devs, got a gypsum bug

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: 0kk0
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ekur
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:I got a topaz gypsum bug, i used the potion, then beeing killing mobs in reekwater sirens zone, with a 10 people party. non stopping killing mobs for the whole duration of the potion. and ony got 9 topaz gypsum. so its useless, cause i have 1 day cooldown, i cant use it right now, and tomorrow wont be usefull at all cause if i get 10 more, still will have 9 topaz gypsum remaining with no use at all, so having 9 is the same as having 0. So, please fix this so i can use this mechanic, and also “expand” the limit of topaz gypsum you can get, so you can get for example 13 gypsum one day, so if you get 9, the day after, you can get 11, and have 20 in total, so wont be useless.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: i lost the potion and got 9 topaz gypsum, useless at all, cause need 1 more.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, need dev help
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: i have 9 topaz gypsum, no screeshot required i guess, just that.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Use the potion and then start farming mobs 60+

EDIT: TODAY ALSO GOT 9. SO NOW I HAVE 18. :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.