Bug in quest "Down Reekwater way"

• What is your character name in New World: Vierkern

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Tartarus

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Cannot complete quest “Down Reekwater way”

• Is this a bug? Yes

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I cannot complete the quest and receive my reward (and go on on that storyline)

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: As I received the quest, I had a green marker at Reekwater. Then I did several other quests, too many, a played two or three more days before deciding to walk to Reekwater for the first time. I don’t know, when it lost its green status. The questmarker, that is usually yellow, is white. Maybe the questitem is missing in my inventory? What would be the name of the item needed? However, I’m sure I didn’t pull it out of my inventory. I never touch quest stuff.

• When did this happen? September 24, 2022 - around 1:30 a.m. CEST

I’m aware you know about this bug, but all the other bugreports I found are closed.
Thank you and good night!

Edit: it seems that the issue was different. It transformed into another quest without telling me. First it was the quest “Down Reekwater way”, with no text describing the quest. After did another quest in Reekwater, I could talk to Aulus Fulvius. But still there is the quest “Down Reekwater way” in my questlog.